Thursday, November 28, 2013

Science Test Reflection

I think I did much better on this test, then I thought I would. This is because, after the test, a lot of people came up to me and told me a bunch of mistakes that I had done. This obviously frightened me because I thought I would make my grade go down, rather than up. Also I was very afraid because some things, I was unsure of, and I did not know if I got them correct. I think overall, I did a pretty good job. I got most of the things correct, but the things that I got wrong were stupid mistakes. I really should've went over the test, and looked more precisely at the question, because I could have gotten them correct. I am very frustrated that it didn't bring my average up, but overall I am proud that I got it. I think my studying methods have really improved because I know that I have really grown since the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment