Thursday, February 27, 2014

Favorite Musical Dance



I chose this video to show because The Sound of Music is my all time favorite musical. I love how all the characters work together, and the whole movie is written very well. I chose this song especially because I just love how all of the kids all of them have their own solos. I also like how there's a "chorus" in the dance as well as the song where they do the same dance over. I believe that this dance is very creative, and I also like how each of the kids look happy. There were some moments that the dance had to be in beat with the song, and it seemed to be very tough, yet the children worked well with it.  For example, when they are "kicking" the child out of the line and to bed they each do something that corresponds to the song. Also each of their dances had to do with something in the song which I thought was incredible. Overall, I think that is very clever and it's very appealing for me to watch. I wish to do something like this in dance class where we do something that has to do with what the song is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment