Monday, May 12, 2014

Taylor Mali poem reflection



Taylor Mali recently visited our school and spoke about the importance of speaking confidently. It was amazing that he had come to our school and it was truly a once in a lifetime experience. Honestly, I learned more from his mini lesson about speaking than I have in my life. Mr. Mali spread the message of speaking assuredly. He told us not to speak softly, to articulate, and to not lean on anything. I believe this is great advice that public speakers should follow. It is something that is essential because otherwise you will look unprofessional. For this video I used the following images for multiple reasons. First I used them to create an image in one's mind when watching this video. Also I used some of these images to exaggerate the message I was trying to send throughout the poem; the importance of laughing at yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment