Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Science Reflection Quarter 1


Throughout this quarter I believe I have really been succeeding with my responsibility. I am completing my homework on time, and I feel like I have really put effort. Furthermore, I am not doing my assignment just to finish it, I am really using my effort into it and making it a good piece of work. Moreover, I think I also study responsibly for tests or quiz. I'm always ready and confident to do a test. I also take very elaborate notes both in class, and out of class.

This picture shown is a picture of my packet. As you can see, its complete and full.

image1.JPG

In the next few months, I would really like to improve on my risk taking skills. The problem with me is that I constantly write down notes and things that the teacher says, but I never go beyond. I need to have the willpower to go and check new websites and videos to take that extra step to get better grades. It would really benefit me if I begin this habit now and then use it when I have harder concepts to understand. I want to at least go to 3 different websites per unit, so I can really grasp the concept and master it.

No comments:

Post a Comment