Thursday, September 25, 2014

Vision Board - Specific Goal


This image is of Stanford's campus. Since I was in fifth grade I have always wanted to go to Stanford. I will need to really push my self towards this goal, but I hope one day I can achieve it. To help achieve this goal, I can maybe look more into what I want to do when I grow up, and what classes I can take in these high school years. Furthermore, maybe as I get into the IB program in 11th grade, I can really focus on my academic work, and less on my athletics/club work. This will create more opportunities for me to learn new topics, and deepen my understanding. To can begin to go over topics that are going to be explained, so I can always stay ahead. Furthermore I can stay a few days after school to go over subjects that may not be my strongest area.

No comments:

Post a Comment