Monday, April 7, 2014

Core Values


I believe this year the core value that I excelled in was responsibility because of multiple things. For example, once I get an assignment I would do it that day, so that I would have time for the next day to do homework. I would never do that last year, and I would always leave things for the next day. I also think I also am doing better in responsibility because I have been studying a lot more for tests and spending my time more on academic things. On the other hand, I believe that this year I really need to improve on critical thinking because I always have trouble with that. I think its because I always memorize the facts but I never think ahead of those facts. Especially in science I need to work in it because on every test there is critical thinking needed in order to receive an A. Also this skill is required for High School, and if I acquire this skill now it will benefit me later. Overall, this year I think I improved on my responsibility, but I still need to work on my critical thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment