Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pe and Soccer



Soccer is a hobby that I always love doing, ever since I was 3 years old. I have always done soccer, and it makes me very happy. Everytime I do soccer, all the stress goes away, and it just makes my day alot better. When I came to Brazil, I just knew that I would play soccer but not this much. It had been such a fun experience playing soccer in Brazil. I'm so glad that I have an opportunity to play this amazing sports among others.

For example, in PE class we are learning many new sports that I would have never thought of doing. I am doing sports such as tennis or handball and it has been such a great experience. For example I really like doing tennis but if I had not moved to Brazil then I would've never learned to love tennis this much.

This year I think I improved on with running and speed. I have found myself doing better in accelerating. For example when we did the unit of running I found that I could run a lot faster than I could in sixth grade. In fact,  I managed to be  in the high ability band of the rubric. I think that because I am/was doing more sports (Varsity soccer/ softball) I have learned to work harder and therefore run faster. Since I was little I was able to run for hours and hours, but never fast. I would never consider myself a fast runner, yet I could run for a long period of time. And since the eighth grade, I have really improved with my running abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment