Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Portuguese Artifact

             Portuguese Corrections


We have recently done a test in Portuguese. This test was about how to compare phrases using irregular and regular verbs. When we had first learned this lesson, I didn't know anything about it. I thought I wouldn't do well in the test, so I went after school to see if Ms. Rebello could teach me some easier ways to understand how to make these sentences. I stayed after school, and I think thats what helped me achieve the grade that I got. I received a 100% and I was very proud of myself. I think I really did a good job with this test. I think the core values that I achieved in this class were responsibility because I felt that I was very responsible when I went after school to see the teacher. I was very happy with my grade and I hope to achieve more grades like this. In the future, I will began this habit of going to see my teachers after school because it has really helped me in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment