Monday, October 21, 2013

Geography Packets

So far, in geography I have been doing very well in my packets. The packets are basically little worksheets that have to do with the specific place we are studying. For example,  we are learning about Asia and so we would do the packets for Asia. For Asia, there is three packets, which add up to about 56 countries. In no way I have been falling behind. I have always been on top of it, and been moving quickly. Last semester, I did not work this fast, but this semester I have been and I am so proud of my accomplishments. Not only am I technically ahead in the class, but it can give me more time to work on other things such as case studies, or getting ready to teach a class. It has taking away the stress of trying to do my work quickly, and without quality. Now it is not only better, but I have learned more. I feel like now I will always remember the capitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment