Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Science Test Grade

We have recently gotten back our grade for our science test. I received an 82. I am not very happy with this grade because I missed the really easy questions.

 For example there was one part where I just didn't read the question right, and I missed it. If I had gone over my test I would've gotten a better score. On my last test I had received an 90, and I think I deserved it. This time, I feel I didn't study as hard as I wanted to, and I think that is what happened when I did my test. If I had spent maybe 30 minutes more to studying, I could've done better.

 Also, as I said, if only I had read over the questions more thoroughly, it could've made a huge difference. There was a lot that connected to each other, and I would get one right, and then the next right. So, that means I didn't really pay attention. All of the easy questions, I got wrong, but the more critical questions I got somewhat right.

Overall, if I had studied longer, and paid attention I could've done much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment