Saturday, October 5, 2013

PHE Reflection

This month, we played basketball. I really enjoyed this unit in many ways. First, I really like learning a new sport. It made the experience better. I have never really played basketball, and if I have it was probably just for fun. But when we started learning it with a coach, who taught us the rules of it, I couldn't help but feel excited. It was such a great experience and I was glad we chose basketball to do so. Next, I liked this unit, because I was always with a different team. What I mean to say is that, I wasn't always with my friends. I would also play with other people, and it really gave me a chance to make new friends. I learned what it is like to be in a group environment, and I really enjoyed it. No one was mean to each other, and everyone respected everyone else. Lastly, I really liked this unit since I feel like I have progressed through it. When we first started playing basketball, I was a little clumsy with throwing and shooting. Now, though, I am doing amazing in free shots, and passing to others. I think basketball has really changed me, and I have become a better athlete. I hope we can do something like this again in future years, because it really taught me a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment