Saturday, October 5, 2013

Science Artifact




These picture above show my Science Tests. This test was very challenging for me in many ways. First, we had a formative test, which means a test that does not count, but it shows you what you do and do not know. On my formative test, I got a decent score, but I wanted to be better. I studied night after night, and I continued to redo my notes on a piece of paper. I really wanted to do good, but the problem was, that some of the concepts, were confusing to me. I didn't know about some things, but I memorized the facts about them. What I did was go and ask my brother for help. This technique really helped me since I know I can count on my brother to help me understand what the scientific terms pertained. Next, I typed up my notes and made my own test to go with them. This technique also helps me because I try to come up with the hardest questions I can think of, and try to answer them. The day I had the test, I was very nervous, and very scared since I knew I had to do phenomenal, or all my studying would go to waste. As I said I was very scared, but I tried my best, and I think my best was amazing. When I got my test back, I had received a 171/190 which meant I had received a 90%. You may not think this is the best score, but actually I had one of the largest scores in my class, and the highest score that I had seen was a 91%. I was so happy, and my parents were too. They told me they were proud of me, and that really made me happy to know I made my parents happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment